- powers your Fire Stick directly from your TV
- fireCable Duo
- Boosts Fire Stick WiFi signal & powers your Fire Stick directly from TV when used with fireCable
- Touchpad Remote
- Fire Stick remote replacement, with keyboard and touch navigation
fireCable Connection Instructions:
fireCable Duo Connection Instructions:
fireCable Duo - Instructions
Step 1 Connect your Fire Stick to Duo
1) Connect the male HDMI adapter on your Fire Stick into the female HDMI port on Duo.
Step 2 Connect Duo to your TV
1) Connect the male HDMI adapter on Duo into your TV’s female HDMI port.
2) Connect the male USB adapter on Duo into your TV’s female USB port.
Step 3 Supply power to your Fire Stick (Two Options)
Option 1 (Recommended, shown in image)
If you purchased “fireCable USB Power Cable”, which powers your Fire Stick directly from your TV’s USB port and hides hanging cables.
3) Connect male micro USB adapter on fireCable into your Fire Stick.
4) Connect the male USB adapter on fireCable into Duo’s USB port
Option 2 (If you plan on using the original power adapter supplied with your Fire Stick)
Connect your Fire Stick to power as instructed in your Fire Stick owners manual.
fireCable Bluetooth Touchpad Keyboard Remote for Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- On your FireStick, navigate to settings/ controllers and bluetooth devices/ other bluetooth devices
- Select add a bluetooth device
- Place the Touchpad remote into bluetooth paring mode by holding down the "Bluetooth" button on your remote